How Do You Know Stitches Are Ready to Come Out

Unit of measurement l- Role A

galka.jpg Do y'all know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could y'all tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is part of a longer sentence ( Do you know … ? / I don't know … / Can y'all tell me … ? etc.), the word order changes. Nosotros say:
•   What time is it? but
•   Who are those people?
•   Where can I find Linda?
•    How much will it cost?
Do you know what time it is?
I don't know who those people are.
Can you lot tell me where I can discover Linda?
Exercise you accept whatsoever idea how much information technology volition cost?

Be conscientious with
do/does/did questions. We say:
•    What time does the film begin? but

•    What do you mean?
•    Why did she leave early?

Practise yous know what rime the picture show begins?
(non does the picture begin)
Delight explain what y'all mean.
I wonder why she left early.

Use if or whether where there is no other question word
( what, why etc.):
•    Did everyone come across you? but Exercise you lot know if everyone saw you?
or … whether anybody saw you?

Unit 50- Function B

Exercises

{slide=1 Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Brand a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Fundamental.{end-link}2    Could you tell me where the post office is?
iii    I wonder what the time is.
4    I want to know what this word ways.
5    Practice you know what time they left?
6    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out this night.
vii    Do you have whatever idea where Caroline lives?
8    I can't call up where I parked the machine.
9    Can you tell me if/whether there is a banking concern most hither?
x  Tell me what you want.
eleven  I don't know why Kate didn't come to the party.
12  Do you lot know how much information technology costs to park here?
xiii  I have no idea who that adult female is.
fourteen  Practise you know if/whether Liz got my letter?
fifteen  Tin you tell me how far it is to the drome?{end-tooltip}

i    (Where has Tom gone?)
Practice you know    where Tom has gone?
2    (Where is the post function?)
Could you tell me where ______________________
3    (What'southward the time?)
I wonder ______________________
4    (What does this word mean?)
I desire to know ______________________
5    (What time did they exit?)
Do you know ______________________
half-dozen    (Is Sue going out tonight?)
I don't know ______________________
seven    (Where does Caroline alive?)
Do you lot take any thought ______________________
viii    (Where did I park the car?)
I can't remember ______________________
ix    (Is at that place a banking company near here?)
Can yous tell me ______________________
10  (What do y'all want?)
Tell me ______________________
11  (Why didn't Kate come up to the political party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does information technology cost to park hither?)
Do you know ______________________
13  (Who is that woman?)
I accept no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz get my letter of the alphabet?)
Do you know ______________________
15  (How far is it to the airport?)
Tin you lot tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=ii Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg Y'all are making a telephone call. You want to speak to Sue, but she isn't in that location. Somebody else answers the phone. You desire to know iii things:
(1) Where has she gone? (ii) When will she exist back? and (3) Did she go out alone? Complete the conversation:

{tooltip}Cardinal.{end-link}1    Practise you lot know where she has gone?
2    I don't suppose you know when she'll exist dorsum / she volition be dorsum.
3    Do y'all happen to know it/whether she went out alone?{terminate-tooltip}
A: Do you know where _____________________? (i)
B: Sorry, I've got no idea.
A: Never mind. I don't suppose you know _____________________. (2)
B: No, I'm afraid not.
A: One more than thing. Do yous happen to know _____________________? (3)
B: I'm agape I didn't see her get out.
A: OK. Well, thank you anyway. Goodbye. {/slide} {slide=3 Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg You accept been away for a while and have only come back to your home town. You lot run across Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Key.{cease-link}2    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
3    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been back.
4    He asked me what I was doing now.
5    He asked me why I'd come back. / … why I had come back, or … why I came back.
six    He asked me where I was living.
seven    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be back.
8    He asked me if/whether I had any plans to go abroad again.
9    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{end-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

Now you tell some other friend what Tony asked y'all. Use reported voice communication.
1 He asked me how I was.
2    He asked me ______________________
3    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
half-dozen    ___________________________________
7    ___________________________________
8    ___________________________________
9    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный 6, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

cliffwhowlead.blogspot.com

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

0 Response to "How Do You Know Stitches Are Ready to Come Out"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel